Straighten teeth in 4-6 months with Invisalign Specialised SmileTime Dental Partners
From £27-£37 per month
How it works
Step 1. Book 3D Invisalign scan & consultation
- Visit SmileTime's specialist dental partner Smileright in Boots UK nationwide.
- At the consultation, you will receive a 3D digital scan of your mouth to show you the before & after teeth straightening results with Invisalign's leading technology.
- You will then discuss the Invisalign & finance options for your bespoke treatment to help you decide whether you would like to proceed with teeth straightening.
- The dentist will also explain how we use the Dental Monitoring app to track your progress remotely free of charge after your second appointment (if you proceed).
Step 2. Collect your aligners & Dental Monitoring App Scan Box
- Pricing depends on the complexity of your teeth straightening requirements which your SmileTime partner dentist at Smileright will explain in person.
- You can either pay up front or choose our finance option and pay monthly instalments at 0% interest for up to 18 months.
- As a guide, the cost starts from £1700 for upfront payment, or £27-£37 per month.
- The dentist will show you a demo of how to take selfies with the Dental Monitoring App so they can monitor your progress remotely.
Step 3. Straighten teeth in 4-6 months. Track progress remotely.
- Use the Dental Monitoring App to take selfies to send to your dentist every 2 weeks.
- Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Watch this video to learn why Invisalign aligners are the best option to straighten your teeth and transform your smile in as little as 3 months
Watch this video to learn more about how we use the Dental Monitoring App to track your progress at home
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
FEEL FREE TO DROP US A LINE ON OUR CONTACT US PAGE OR EMAIL DIRECTLY HELPDESK@SMILETIMETEETH.COM
*Please note a £10 refundable deposit will be taken by the dental practice after booking confirmation by telephone. This will be refundable when you attend the appointment (even if you do not go ahead with the treatment following the appointment) or if you cancel 24 hours prior to you appointment.